Mission: Our goal is to meet the needs of every client from academic, business, podcast, audio and video transcription. We offer tailored services that match the client’s specifications. We incorporate state-of-the-art technologies to meet advanced requirements with quick ...
I have been working at GMR Transcription part-time (More than a year)
- Choose your own hours and how much to do
- Choose the level of difficulty of files to transcribe
- Get paid on time regularly
- Get any help you need from staff for problems and quick answers to questions
- Transcribe a variety of files and learn while you work
- Occasionally get a different kind of assignment to use other skills as well
- Overall, an excellent way to make extra income
Being two hours ahead of the office can be a little frustrating when waiting for an answer to a question or a problem, but that's about the only con I have
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GMR Transcription (Chicago, IL).
First, I had to take a brief multiple choice test. Then, I was given an audio file to transcribe. I was given a deadline of a couple days to complete it. The transcription test was not easy and the audio was not the best quality. The test was pretty tough for someone without transcription experience like me.
We've listed 10 important criteria that you will surely want to consider while opting for translation services. http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQvuC
Here, you'll find a compilation of 10 plus best industry-relevant resources than you can find anywhere else on the web. http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQ5FG
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –