Mission: Our goal is to meet the needs of every client from academic, business, podcast, audio and video transcription. We offer tailored services that match the client’s specifications. We incorporate state-of-the-art technologies to meet advanced requirements with quick ...
I have been working at GMR Transcription part-time (More than a year)
- Choose your own hours and how much to do
- Choose the level of difficulty of files to transcribe
- Get paid on time regularly
- Get any help you need from staff for problems and quick answers to questions
- Transcribe a variety of files and learn while you work
- Occasionally get a different kind of assignment to use other skills as well
- Overall, an excellent way to make extra income
Being two hours ahead of the office can be a little frustrating when waiting for an answer to a question or a problem, but that's about the only con I have
I applied online. I interviewed at GMR Transcription (New York, NY) in January 2017.
I applied on their website and was sent the audio and style guide. It was one of the worst audios that I have ever listened to. I tried my best but I could still not hear much of what was being said. It was a terrible experience just trying to work on that audio. The overall experience was terrible because the audio was pathetic.
The stellar testimonials of its happy and satisfied customers are ample proof of the value for money they are getting by availing the company's services. http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQ0Y2
Learn the best typing tips to embark on your mission of improving your typing speed. http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQcxD
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –