- Warsaw, Poland
- 51 to 200 Employees
- 1 Location
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2008
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Video Game Publishing
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Laidback atmosphere. - Very nice office. - You will meet people from all over the world - 2 canteens (Vegan and normal). - You can go to the gym, rent books, play videogames - Social fridays to relax with your friends. - Very nice onboarding process and training - Opportunity to work on big titles such as The Witcher 3, Cyberpunk 2077 and more. - Talented people with lot of skills, you will learn everyday! - Great for you CV.
- Sometimes, confusion between teams; difficult to communicate with each other or to find the right person in case of problems. - Some overtime may be required but they will pay every time - Salary is OK but can be better if you are a foreigner and if you plan to live alone, Warsaw is quite expensive. - Can be difficult to growth within the Support Team.
- Anonymous Employee in PolandAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
Interview3 rounds of interviews:
1 - Phone interview with HR
2 - In-person interview with HR and one of the team members where your apply
3 - In-person interview with HR and the head of the departmentInterview
Basically finance-related and accounting questions.Answer Question
See All 10 interviews
GOG.com Awards & Accolades
- 50 Best Websites, Time, 2013
All answers shown come directly from GOG.com Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...site gym and canteen (albeit company does not offer lunch benefits)...
December 5, 2021
People Also Ask about GOG.com
Employees rate GOG.com 3.2 out of 5 stars based on 28 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 53% of employees would recommend working at GOG.com to a friend. This is based on 28 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
70% of job seekers rate their interview experience at GOG.com as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.6 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at GOG.com.
32% of employees think that GOG.com has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.