Mission: We always prepare for tomorrow today. To allow our fans to play games anywhere, anytime, and on any digital platform, we surround ourselves with exceptionally talented people from across the globe and have built the world’s largest distribution network. This is also ...
I worked at Gameloft full-time
- Start up mentality with resources of a large company
- Tons of responsibility and ownership to lead marketing strategies, branding, etc.
- Top tier licenses to work with
- Highly collaborative with production, art, etc. teams
- While there is more flexibility in marketing teams, the production teams are at the whims of the VP's approvals
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gameloft in December 2017.
Applied online, received email to complete Game Design test which involved Market Analysis, Game Analysis of 3 games, Game Concept, and Feedback on a current game. After that got asked for interview, interview went pretty long and was done via video chat. Was asked several questions about thoughts on current mobile market, design questions on games and esports. Also went over a project on my portfolio, going over what was unique about it and the challenges encountered.