I have been working at Gazprom Energy full-time
- get to work with some individuals who have a lot of experience in the market
- social place to work
- lack of development for junior staff
- pay reviews poorly managed
- favoritism culture
- company can't cope operationally which then impacts all aspects of the business
- blame culture
- good people don't stay long
- some people are over worked , others have no clear responsibilities
Advice to Management
- remove bad managers
- reward staff fairly
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Gazprom Energy (Manchester, England (UK)) in September 2013.
The job interview was at their Manchester office. The two interviewers were very professional as well as friendly . I was asked a series of technical and competency based questions.