I have been working at GenEra Strategies full-time (More than a year)
- Variety of clients
- Passionate people
- Small office environment (aka: get stuff done)
- Boss let's you do your thing (no micro-managing)
- Proposal writing consumes time (as expected for small agency)
- Growth is slow but promising
- Can be difficult to step away for time-off
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GenEra Strategies (Washington, DC) in November 2012.
Very simple and great people to have a conversation with.
One email and a response.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –