- Good products, fun industry.
- Many great individuals.
- Relaxed atmosphere, not much pressure.
- Many travel opportunities.
- Lots of things to learn, especially when working with the company's partners (Intel, AMD, NVIDIA, etc.)
- The company's divisions are completely hermetical from each other, and it's virtually impossible to collaborate efficiently with other divisions. An enormous synergy potential is missed this way.
- No accountability nor actual performance reviews. Few people ever get fired. Result, the company is littered with incompetent people browsing Facebook most of the day.
- A significant share of managers get their positions through personal relations, not actual competence or experience.
- Top management is completely out of touch with today's market and doesn't seem to be particularly interested in it anymore.
- Like most of Taiwanese companies, they don't respect the law on overtime and therefore don't count it nor compensate it.
- Offices in desperate need to be refreshed (very old furniture, stained carpets, etc.).
Advice to Management
Read my cons.
I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Giga-Byte Technology (Ludhiana (India)) in April 2016.
The technical interview taken by the technical expert and then HR interview for salary
After that company product catalog is given to me and give me time to explain about the product
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –