I have been working at GlaxoSmithKline Vaccines full-time (More than 3 years)
Great company with many perks. Benefits are unbelievable. Pension, 401k, dental, car, cell phone etc.
Below average salary within the industry. Not a lot of feel promotion opportunities.
I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline Vaccines.
It was a 30-40 min interview through Skype. The recruiter was extremely nice!
The questions were:
- Do you have any question about the programme?
- If the person is hired by GSK at the end of the Programme, she/he has to stay in Belgium for at least two more years before being relocated. Would it be OK with you?
- What are you most proud of in your life?
- What was the biggest challenge of your life?
- How did you ensure that the work environment of your current/previous job was the right one?
- Describe yourself in 1 minute and tell me why GSK should hire you?
The next step will be an in-person interview in Belgium.
GSK honored by winning "Best Pharma Company" at the Vaccine Industry Excellence (ViE) Awards! http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vIOGS
Hear directly from the Head of US Vaccines R&D about the exciting opportunities at GSK. http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vIkeu