Mission: Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
Core Values: Collaborate, Innovate, Inspire & Grow
I have been working at Global Healthcare Exchange full-time (More than 8 years)
- You have the access to build amazing cost-effective cloud-based solutions to improve the healthcare industry.
- You're in control of your work/life balance
- There are some amazing people in all areas of the company and willing to collaborate. It's those people that are driving the company forward and it's great.
- Fairly mature incident management and if there's an incident during lunch, they take care of you so you can work the issue.
- Able to attend important technical conferences that help me become a more skilled person.
- There are some internal tools which have great potential but were half-baked when implemented (Jira). There's no one to support further enhancements.
- The is still a group that hides behind service requests and interacting with them is a real pain.
- Not everyone is driving their product line toward a cloud-based solution. Some aren't even looking at it.
- Working with the Atlanta office can be challenging as a lot of the times, service requests sit idle.
Advice to Management
1) If/when we acquire a company please get started right away at migrating the technical infrastructure. We've been successful and we know what we're doing.
2) Continue to support and foster the Jira implementation. Hire a contractor to get it done.
I applied through other source. I interviewed at Global Healthcare Exchange (Louisville, CO).
Very laid back, met with manager of Inside Sales and discussed the role, then had a phone interview with the current SDR to get an idea of daily activities. They were really looking for someone to jump into the process, be self motivated and work hard bringing in leads for the company.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –