I have been working at Global Resources full-time (More than 3 years)
My team is made up of a great group of people and communication is always helpful with hitting our goals. Company pays expenses on time and the compensation is competitive for the industry. Management seems to take my suggestions seriously and I feel like I am a valued part of the team.
Some people can be super competitive which I do not find appealing.
Advice to Management
work on the company atmosphere.
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Global Resources (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.
1. Email your resume in
2. Telephonic interview
3. Offer to take a 1 week class crash course mini MBA (on your own time)
4. Recruiter "talks" to an executive about your resume and determines if you're a good fit (manipulation tactic to establish credibility and create self-worth in the interviewee once they say yes, they almost always say yes)
5. They put you in a class the following week. They don't use GOTOMEETING, but instead choose to use ADOBE connect which is more of a lecture hall discussion and everything must be typed by the participants). I had 30 individuals in my class. Most were sheep and just interested in making money.
6.During the course of the training, you'll receive homework and told to review client testimonials (which condition you to believe in the business and the aggressive sales tactics, "end justifies the means". You'll also fill out your employee application
7. During midweek, they'll tell you if they decided to hire you (if you complete the class, you'll be hired).
8. The following Monday you'll start doing "Surveys". Have fun manipulating clients!
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –