I have been working at Golars full-time (More than 5 years)
In November 2015, The Indianapolis Business Journal (IBJ) has recognized GOLARS as one of the Top 10 Environmental Consulting Firms in Indiana, and we also happened to be the youngest of all TOP 10 companies by several years.
Some information about GOLARS:
1. Honesty, integrity and ethics have been our core business values
2. We always did what was best for the client irrespective of our profits. It was hard during the initial period but paid off in long run. Our client retention rate has been over 98% on average
3. We have rewarded our loyal employees, treated everyone fairly and with respect, and that made all the difference. Our employee retention has been over 90% in the past three years
4. We donate portion of our profits to non-profit organizations/local communities. To date we have donated over $300,000
5. Every year all our employees volunteer one business day at a local community organization. One proud moment was in 2014, during which period we collected grocery bags for several months and made soft beds, which were used by homeless people to rest
The company had hard time managing steep growth and employees until 2012. The market has some unhappy former employees that worked at Golars prior to 2012. In 2012 we had approximately 10 employees.
We realized and improved. We currently have 45 employees with 90% retention in last three years. Well respected by IDEM.
We currently have diversified and have several challenging projects, most employees feel appreciated.
Advice to Management
Golars will continue to improve the functioning of Golars and we will strive to be the Top 1 Environmental Company by 2020.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –