- Singapore, Singapore
- 1001 to 5000 Employees
- 11 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (Grab)
- Founded in 2012
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Internet & Web Services
What people are saying about Grab
Parents at Work
Parents with high stress / high paying jobs and a stay at home spouse, how do you cope with resentment? It makes my blood boil when I walk out to grab water from a call and my husband is just chilling playing video games. We have a 10 month old, and I'm barely hanging on. I'm WFH, nursing, caring for both husband and baby. Im at a breaking point. He has health issues that prevent him from working and to the point we have baby help 4 days a week, but they are week days, so I never get a break.
Got a burning question about Grab? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Grab employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Anonymous Employee in SingaporeAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
InterviewThe interview was conducted online. I only had one round of interview. I had two interviewers, one TA and one intern. It was very chill and they were very friendlyInterview
1. Introduce yourself 2. Past experience and challenges faced 3. What’s your weakness and how you overcame it 4. What do you want to learn from the internshipAnswer Question
See All 820 interviews
Grab Awards & Accolades
- Digital Disrupter of the Year, IDC Asia Pacific, Digital Transformation Awards (DX Awards), 2017
- Excellence in Performance Marketing (Outbrain), Marketing Magazine's Marketing Excellence Awards, 2017
- Best Fraud Prevention, Community Votes , Florin Awards, Florin Awards, 2016
- Best Product Launch PR Campaign, Marketing Magazine, 2015
Popular Careers with Grab Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Grab Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Grab
Employees rate Grab 4.1 out of 5 stars based on 2,693 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 86% of employees would recommend working at Grab to a friend. This is based on 2,693 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
49% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Grab as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.9 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Grab.
70% of employees think that Grab has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.