I have been working at Growisto full-time (Less than a year)
-Tremendous focus on learning and growth (extensive on-the-job training is provided)
-Suggestions from everyone are encouraged and taken into consideration seriously
-Chance to work simultaneously on multiple projects for a reputed clientele base across USA and India from domains such as E-Commerce, Education, Fin-Tech, and Healthcare
-Opportunity to work with highly skilled and knowledgeable professionals along with the chance to work across various teams within the company
-Feedback amongst all the employees and the management is constantly shared and encouraged
-People are very warm, helpful and supportive
-Beautiful and modern working space with top-notch amenities (along with snacks on the house)
-Great fun friday sessions and cultural activities
-Working hours can be very long when the workload is more
-Maintaining work-life balance can be a challenge for freshers
-No healthcare benefits as of now
-Many processes are not yet entirely structured/standardized and are still in the development phase
Advice to Management
-Better work-life balance can be encouraged
-Better utilization/allotment of team members' time can be done
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Growisto (Vellore (India)) in August 2018.
I applied through Campus Placements in August’18. The process took only 2 days and was very efficient.
There were 5 rounds in total.
1. The written test. It had Aptitude and English sections. Questions were challenging and different. Around 1000 students gave the test and around 200 students were shortlisted for the next round.
2. The next round was the Group Discussion, where out of the box topics were given. (For e.g., I got the topic “Black or Grey”).
3. Immediately after GD, a few students from the GD group had a one on one discussion with the panellists from which shortlisting for the next telephonic round was done.
4. The telephonic round was a guesstimates round, which was straightforward and at the same time a litte tricky.
5. Finally, another telephonic round was held with the Co-Founder. To clear this round, presence of mind is very important as I was asked questions I least expected to be asked in an interview. The type of questions ranged from my achievements in college to what my future goals are and a few situation handling questions, etc.
After all these rounds, results were announced on the same evening. Overall, it was a very challenging yet an efficient way of recruiting people!
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –