I have been working at Gunnip & Company full-time (More than 3 years)
- Work/Life balance for a CPA firm is great
- Very relaxed work environment, even during busy season and busier times though out the year
- Everyone is treated fairly, Partners do a great job of staying involved in all engagements and communicating with all staff to ensure the entire team is on the same page
- Incredibly well-respected through the Delaware and Tri-State Area; considered the gold standard for public accounting in Delaware.
- Very team oriented approach, will always have a supervisor or manager there to help guide you through any learning curves or troubling situations while working through an engagement
- Overall I have had nothing but a positive experience since starting at Gunnip, all the partners are approachable and treat all staff with respect
Only thing I would say is to allow staff more of an opportunity to work from home, especially during busy season and other parts of the year.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –