Mission: At HARMAN, we combine passion and purpose to design and deliver smart products, systems, software and services that connect people wherever they are. We lead with integrity, innovate with intention, and drive operational excellence to inspire breakthrough performances that ...
I have been working at HARMAN full-time (More than a year)
Decent benefits and the employees have a good relationship with the lower level management.
Upper management only care about making money.
Advice to Management
Money is good but shipping jobs out of the country will only hurt the product line.
I applied online. I interviewed at HARMAN.
1. Applied resume
2. HR interview by phone
3. Site Interview
HR asked my salary after basic questions. I don't know why they ask current salary.
1. Are you familiar with Harman?
2. Why are you looking or open to leave current position?
3. What would you ideal position?
4. Legal right to work in US?
5. What are you looking for in your next role personally?
6. Why Harman?
7. How would your peers?
8. What do you consider your most valuable skill?
9. 6 or 7 questions summarise your experience of job
Why they ask reason leave current position? Are they want liar?
And not much good job area and condition.
Anyway thanks for refused my job applying.
I don't want liar looks like car sale man.
Good luck Harman! Samsung management will come soon.