Mission: A job is more than just a paycheck. It’s self esteem. It’s peace of mind. A person with a job lives longer. Their children are more likely to achieve higher education. Their family has a greater chance of owning a home. They give more to their communities. In ...
I worked at HKA Enterprises (More than a year)
- HKA Enterprises contract jobs for Pfizer and other big name corporations in the Kalamazoo area. So they have a lot of prime career opportunities.
- Once you're in, you have a good chance of staying employed.
- This company actually cares about it's employees and their families! They make sure you're happy in your position.
- They are highly involved with the client and we're always kept in the loop.
- Competitive monetary compensation with raises.
- Provide great career counseling.
- Greeting and gift cards during Christmas.
- Paid holidays, sick pay, and vacation after your first year as a full-time employee.
Honestly, it's hard to think of any cons;
- Medical benefits aren't too good. They're very expensive with not so great coverage.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing!
Process was very fast. Hired a week after first call.
Did not negotiate but should have
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –