I have been working at HNTB part-time (More than 5 years)
- Great leadership, really care about their employees, make every effort to provide opportunities for everyone, and always looking to improve
- Empowerment - anyone at any level is valued and can take on leadership roles. There is no discrimination or feeling of people being set in their old ways. Very proactive and positive company.
- Great people, coworkers are always hard working and inspiring
- Best projects - have established as the company to beat in the industry
- Good benefits, company ownership, retirement, etc
- Extremely understanding of work/life balance
- Can't think of any
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work :) We would love if there were even more transparency with younger staff - always communication about what's going on at the higher levels so we can better appreciate the bigger picture.
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HNTB (New York, NY) in November 2017.
Applied online, a month later received a response to do a phone interview with HR. After HR meeting did a phone interview with a few engineers, and then completed a video interview with the team I would be working with two weeks later. I received an offer a week later. The HR team seems to be amazing, and the engineers who I spoke are great.