We offer 2 medical plans (open access plus choice or high deductible) administered by Cigna. These plans provide comprehensive medical coverage, mental health and counseling benefits as well as prescription drugs. Hyde covers the cost of the premiums for Dental (Delta Dental) and Vision (VSP) plans.
We offer short-term and long-term disability. Eligibility starts a month after your hire date.
Workers’ Compensation covers job-related illnesses or injuries. You will be covered whether you work at a client site or at a Hyde office.
Life Insurance and AD&D
Life insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage will cover up to $50,000 per benefit to each eligible employee.
PTO includes vacation, personal time, illness, or time off to care for dependents)
- Years 1 to 5 annual accrual: 168 hours or 21 days
- 5+ years annual accrual: 208 hours or 26 days
- Seven paid holidays per year that include: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the following Friday, and Christmas Day
- Up to 3 days per occasion for death in immediate family
- Full pay; employee entitled to fees received for the first 3 days
Hyde provides up to $5,200 per year in Education Reimbursement for job-related courses or degree programs approved by your manager and the Hyde Finance Department. Eligibility begins after 6 months.
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) based on employee contribution. Hyde will pay for any applicable administrative fees.
- Hyde will grant the secondary caregiver full pay and benefits for a maximum period of one week (5 business days).
- For every employee that we hire based on your referral through this program, you could be eligible to receive up to $1,500.
Costco, BJ’s, or Sam’s Club Memberships
- Option of an annual membership to any of these.
Hyde matches 50 percent of an employee’s contribution to the 401(k) Savings Plan up to the federal limit.