I worked at Hakkasan full-time (More than a year)
- Create a lot of connections in the restaurant industry by working closely with managers at nearly every venue across the US and/or world
- Develop knowledge of various POS systems and infrastructures
- Dynamic work; aside from daily work, there is always something different
- Requires a lot of critical thinking and problem solving; work is never boring
- Benefits and perks
- Long hours; you may be called during your off-hours or weekends to handle various issues with reporting or venue hardware/software
I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hakkasan (Los Angeles, CA).
Interviewed by 2 managers. Basic interview questions. They are looking more for energy, your presentation of looks and friendliness level with guests. Looking for flexible long hours. I came in very energetic, enthusiastic & ready to be hired the day of. That was appreciated. They prefer people with charisma because as a team, it helps to have energy when the environment becomes stressful.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –