I have been working at Harnham full-time (More than 3 years)
- Excellent hands on leadership team that care about the development of the people they bring into the business.
- Multiple case study examples of internal promotions and future business leaders being developed from an early stage in their career.
- Fast growth - headcount has grown 500x in 12 months with no plans of slowing down on that growth trajectory.
- Unrivaled earning potential with successful Consultants earning in the region of $150-200k per annum within their first year within the business
- Great social culture and lots of team based fun activities
- Fantastic training and support program
- Excellent industry focus with an exciting client base and relationships with some of the most innovative brands in the Bay Area
- Multiple incentives for high performers that include fully expended vacations and dining experiences at the Bay Areas best restaurants
- Great offices and with panoramic views of the Bay Area
- Opportunity to move internationally with your career
- A fast growth business does come with challenges. Expect to work hard and be required to be adaptable. You will reap the rewards.
Advice to Management
Continue to communicate messages across the business in a transparent manner and present career growth opportunities to high performers.
The inteview itself was pretty standard, however, this company screams amateur. The trial day is a great concept but it exposed me to the deceptive techniques this company uses to get their foot in the door with new clients. I literally witnessed a recruiter lie about how they obtained a potential clients contact details;they had actually used a 3rd party applications that finds the personal contact details associated with a linkedin profile(which by the way is against GDPR laws). I also witnessed a recruiter emailing people at one of their target companies at random; no real research about who is the best person to contact and then claimed to have a pool of candidates on their database ready to interview , again a lie. Very basic applicant tracking system, boiler room environment.
All in all, the interview process was very telling and i guess it’s necessary to experience to know if you’re willing to operate in a sales role with very basic and amateur techniques.