I worked at Harvard University part-time
Harvard is a great place to work
No negatives. Role was up to expectations.
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Harvard University (Cambridge, MA).
I submitted my application late February
1) Did a HR phone screening in early March
2) First round of interviews with 3 people for a half hour each: 1 Skype interview with HR; 2 with members of the team.
3) Did a 2 page case study
4) Second round of interviews with 2 people for half hour each: 1 with HR; 1 with a different member of the team
5) Had to submit 5 professional references. In my case I submitted 6.
6) Received a conditional offer letter on the final day in April while final background checks were being done.
7)Received a final offer letter a week later once final background checks were completed.