I have been working at Havtech full-time
- Positive culture: coming from a previous toxic, micro-management culture, Havtech is a breath of fresh air for me. I’m so happy I made the change to come here and love the people.
- New HR team: new HR Director started in the middle of 2016 and is collaborative-cares about employees.
- Management wants to make employees happy.
- Nice building—free coffee always makes me happy.
- Good benefits and salary.
- Departments can be very separate: Havtech covers so many different aspects of HVAC and can be difficult for departments to socialize with each other
Advice to Management
- Continue to grow and continue to be open to change with that growth!
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Havtech (Columbia, MD) in January 2012.
Two rounds of interview, first round is with HR. Second round is with the salesmen whom you will be working for.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –