Mission: Our mission is to rapidly deploy advanced security analytics and out-of-the-box risk-management software applications that enable leaders, intelligence analysts and security teams to quickly understand and act on virtually any type of threat in real time. For more than 15 years ...
I have been working at Haystax Technology full-time
- Relevant, powerful, and high-value product/solution offering within security analytics and big data.
- Strong commercial and government market need for predictive security analytics / insider threats.. only going to get bigger.
- Passionate, and super smart team of professionals that want to delight its customers and partners beyond their expectations.
- Very competitive compensation, benefits, and motivating working environment.
- "Normal" growing pains of an ambitious, high-growth software/tech company.
Advice to Management
Continue to stay true to your core values, hire great, lead by example, be supportive, have laser focus on meaningful problems to be solved, and relentlessly execute so to exceed expectations.
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Haystax Technology (McLean, VA).
Contacted through a recruiter, phone screen with VP, then scheduled for several on-site interviews with various execs. Pretty lame process though - after spending several hours on-site interviewing, neither the company nor the recruiter bothered to follow-up. Company seems pretty disorganized (last minute interview changes/shuffling) and not to understand who they are, their target customers, or what their personnel/sales needs really are. I wouldn't refer anyone I know for an opportunity there.