Mission: Entrepreneurs respectfully serving entrepreneurs.
Living our mission means that across the Heartland organization we are unified in our approach and collaborative in our efforts to make a difference in the lives of the people and the businesses we touch.
Get updates about Heartland Payment Systems, or share your experience with others.
Here’s how real sales leaders build long-term relationships with key customers in competitive markets.
Why do nearly 90 percent of our employees rate Heartland as a great place to work?
Are You A Relationship Manager?
Integrity. Honesty. Advocacy. Tenacity. These are the core values of Heartland. If you possess these attributes and are determined to be a high-income earner, personal and financial fulfillment can be earned selling the truth for a company known for its integrity and merchant advocacy. Heartland employs nearly 3,000 dedicated employees throughout the country and provides payment technology services to more than 250,000 merchants nationwide.
Exceptional people find an exceptional home here at Heartland.
Today, Heartland is known for fair, fully disclosed pricing and empowering merchants to take control of their payments processing costs.
Processing more than 11 million transactions a day and more than $80 billion in transactions a year, Heartland is the one of the largest payment processors in the United States and 9th in the world.
Top 5 Reasons for Your Career at Heartland
1. Heartland is known for integrity, treating people right and telling the truth. As a result, Heartland created the Merchant Bill of Rights to serve as an honest advocate for merchants, setting the bar for transparent processing.
2. You find security in Heartland's weekly compensation plan with an unheard of 12-months up-front bonus paid each Friday. Plus, you receive uncapped residuals that build wealth monthly while vested equity continues to pay even if you retire early or pursue employment beyond Heartland.
3. Part of a FORTUNE 1000 company, Global Payments (NYSE: GPN), Heartland ranks in the top 5 for the "Best Service Companies to Sell For" by Selling Power, four years in a row. Heartland is endorsed by 200+ associations, including the National Restaurant Association and American Hotel & Lodging Association.
4. Heartland provides shoulder-to-shoulder training with a manager vested in your success so you can sign deals and earn money from day one. You are supported throughout your tenure by your manager and will be recognized and rewarded for hard work, loyalty and solid performances.
5. You set your own full-time schedule from your home-based office while earning the industry's best compensation and benefits package.
Heartland believes in providing its sales professionals with the ability to achieve their American Dream.
How do you define yours?
In the spirit of Equity and justice Heartland established the sales professional bill of rights to empower entrepreneurs with the right to earn financial independence.
I have been working at Heartland Payment Systems full-time (More than 3 years)
Authentic Leadership! Excellent Culture! Work is Fun! Compensation and Lifetime Residual Income- doesn’t get any better!
With the massive growth we are experiencing, we need to improve internal communication.
Advice to Management
Stay focused on our customer centered approach!
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Heartland Payment Systems (New York, NY).
My initial interview lasted 15 min where I abruptly ended it. This is a 100% commission role. The interviewer was nice enough but I had to pry information out of her to confirm there was no base salary. Technology jobs are way too plentiful to settle for something like that. Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere, don't settle for 100% commission.