Mission: Entrepreneurs respectfully serving entrepreneurs.
Living our mission means that across the Heartland organization we are unified in our approach and collaborative in our efforts to make a difference in the lives of the people and the businesses we touch.
Here’s how real sales leaders build long-term relationships with key customers in competitive markets.
Why do nearly 90 percent of our employees rate Heartland as a great place to work?
Are You A Relationship Manager?
Integrity. Honesty. Advocacy. Tenacity. These are the core values of Heartland. If you possess these attributes and are determined to be a high-income earner, personal and financial fulfillment can be earned selling the truth for a company known for its integrity and merchant advocacy. Heartland employs nearly 3,000 dedicated employees throughout the country and provides payment technology services to more than 250,000 merchants nationwide.
Exceptional people find an exceptional home here at Heartland.
Today, Heartland is known for fair, fully disclosed pricing and empowering merchants to take control of their payments processing costs.
Processing more than 11 million transactions a day and more than $80 billion in transactions a year, Heartland is the one of the largest payment processors in the United States and 9th in the world.
Top 5 Reasons for Your Career at Heartland
1. Heartland is known for integrity, treating people right and telling the truth. As a result, Heartland created the Merchant Bill of Rights to serve as an honest advocate for merchants, setting the bar for transparent processing.
2. You find security in Heartland's weekly compensation plan with an unheard of 12-months up-front bonus paid each Friday. Plus, you receive uncapped residuals that build wealth monthly while vested equity continues to pay even if you retire early or pursue employment beyond Heartland.
3. Part of a FORTUNE 1000 company, Global Payments (NYSE: GPN), Heartland ranks in the top 5 for the "Best Service Companies to Sell For" by Selling Power, four years in a row. Heartland is endorsed by 200+ associations, including the National Restaurant Association and American Hotel & Lodging Association.
4. Heartland provides shoulder-to-shoulder training with a manager vested in your success so you can sign deals and earn money from day one. You are supported throughout your tenure by your manager and will be recognized and rewarded for hard work, loyalty and solid performances.
5. You set your own full-time schedule from your home-based office while earning the industry's best compensation and benefits package.
Heartland believes in providing its sales professionals with the ability to achieve their American Dream.
How do you define yours?
In the spirit of Equity and justice Heartland established the sales professional bill of rights to empower entrepreneurs with the right to earn financial independence.
I have been working at Heartland Payment Systems full-time (Less than a year)
Unparalleled culture! Management is so supportive and encouraging. never ever micromanaged! Heartland truly takes the BEST care of their employees. I have bene here for 6 months and this has been the best choice for my career. Could not be happier to be apart of the Heartland team.
Depending on the role, certain levels of advancement may be limited.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you are doing! Your leadership mentalities are shaping the culture that Heartland is known for and proud of today!
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Heartland Payment Systems (Oklahoma City, OK) in January 2018.
The interview was pretty typical. I interviewed with a Division Manager, who seemed to have a pretty clear idea of what he was looking for. He asked all the typical questions, as well as a few oddball questions to get to know personality.