Mission: Our mission is to connect learning to life by matching students to opportunity across a lifetime of education decisions.
I worked at Hobsons full-time (Less than a year)
- Opportunity to improve your skills
- Work with talent, learn from them
- Solve challenges, do work that matters
- Plenty of PTO
- too much shuffling of people (high turnover, frequent layoffs)
- disconnect between top and bottom (too many false positives when it comes to evaluating the business)
- more work, less life balance
- need to wear many, many hats
- business first, employee third
Advice to Management
- invest in your employees
- revamp your products
- try not laying off anybody for at least 6 months
- repeat the above until your Glassdoor reviews come close to 4 stars
- stop writing fake reviews, it's sad
I applied online. I interviewed at Hobsons (Arlington, VA) in September 2017.
The posting was on craigslist. I sent my resume, got an email back saying saying give me three time slots for three different days. from one the Manager, I emailed right back with the days and time. Never heard from him, after 4 days I get an email saying sorry, I was busy can you give me some days and time again. I emailed back. got a phone interview next day. Interview was nice simple. I got a call back the next day for onsite interview. 4 people interviewed me very nice people. One of the manager said we all like you that is never heard back from them again. I emailed the manager back, he said give me two we will extend and offer, that is it never heard back.