- Torrance, CA
- 10000+ Employees
- 20 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (HMC)
- Founded in 1948
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Transportation Equipment Manufacturing
- Anonymous Employee in London, EnglandAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
Interview1. Telephone interview with line manager
2. In person interview and excel test
Took around 1 month from first interview to offer from Honda which is ok.
Interview is fairly laid back and not difficult in the slightestInterview
why this role and this company.Answer Question
See All 420 interviews
Honda Awards & Accolades
- Top 50 Employers - Readers' Choice, Equal Opportunity Publications, 2012
- World’s Most Admired Companies, Fortune, 2011
Popular Careers with Honda Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Honda Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Honda
Employees rate Honda 4 out of 5 stars based on 3,278 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 79% of employees would recommend working at Honda to a friend. This is based on 3,278 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
68% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Honda as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.8 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Honda.
67% of employees think that Honda has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.