Mission: We help companies become trusted parts of people’s lives by creating products, services, and brands that people love.
I have been working at Huge full-time (Less than a year)
- New management brings new opportunities to the agency
- A great open-office layout that promotes creativity
- Dog friendly (Doesn't get better than that in NY)
- Agency is growing - new open positions for almost all offices/teams
- Amazing talent in all departments that encourage you to produce the best work possible
- Leadership could work better together as one cohesive unit
- Internal promotions need to happen quicker to retain great talent
Advice to Management
- Continue to be transparent to the agency. Keeping all levels looped in to what's happening agency-wide is a positive
- Continue the AMA sessions so employees feel comfortable to come to the c-suite with questions + concerns
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Huge (San Francisco, CA) in July 2015.
I had a bunch of audio and video calls with (then) ECD and GCDs at first (great people), and was transferred to HR people for recruitment coordination. I interviewed with 6 people individually, from Creative Directors to VP consecutively at the agency. Unfortunately, there was a misunderstanding about the role I was interviewing for, which created confusion in conversations and ended up being pretty unsettling.
Today on Magenta: How a back injury turned Huge product designer John Wha into a street photographer. http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQNE0
Sometimes words aren't easy, so we made a smart sonnet generator that uses Shakespeare, Markov chains, and natural language processing to help you share your feelings this Valentine's Day. Give it a try: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQ7gx