I worked at Hungama (More than 3 years)
None really - if you are serious about your work and passionate about digital media and technologies
- Awful politics and inter department rivalry
- Too much of gossip , bad mouthing and negativity
- Lack of real skills in tech and digital marketing
- Bloated EGOs at senior level
- HR functions like a grocery store.
Advice to Management
- Shut id down or sell it off
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hungama (Mumbai (India)) in August 2016.
Easy interview process.First round is aptitude.Second round is face to face interview. In technical interview they asks about oops concepts,basic core php questions,about configuration php.ini.In dbms storage engines,database basic queries about join,gruopby ,orderby ,ask aboit any framework if you know And final round is Hr.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –