I worked at IATCO full-time (More than 5 years)
- One of best schools for employees pursing career in sales
- Owners of company are good hearted and down to earth people
- Recruitment, training, promotion is pretty much limited to Lebanese and Egyptian employees
- Very poor HR function or almost does not exist
- Owners not keen to recruit Saudis for top positions
- Egyptians/Lebanese mafia holding key positions destroying all Saudi talents seeking to hold key positions
Advice to Management
- Diversify nationalities of top management holding key positions and recruit Saudis whenever possible
- Introduce structured training program for Saudis
- Replace current HR personnel with professional ones and empower them
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IATCO (Khobar (Saudi Arabia)).
Process starts with the SHL test in which you are given and English test and a IQ/Math test. Both are multiple choice format. Math test is 40 questions and English test has 60 questions. They give you a calculator to solve it. You have 15mins break in between.
If you pass the SHL test requirements (90% or above), then they call you and set a date for an initial interview with HR. In this interview there are two people who ask you questions to assess your compatibility with the work culture and to see your analytical, behavioral and technical capabilities. This interview is 30 to 45mins long.
If you pass the HR interview, then you are called to have an interview with the Finance head. Questions asked are related Finance and Accounting. The interview lasts around 30 mins after which you’ve given a 60 question test. All questions are related to Finance and Accounting fields. Test is 60mins long
If you pass the test (60% and above) you are called regarding the job offer
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –