Mission: Our goal is to become a one-stop destination for our customers' staffing and outsourcing needs. We help our customers solve complex business and technical challenges across the business continuum. We customize our solutions to provide enhanced productivity and ...
I have been working at ICONMA full-time (More than 5 years)
ICONMA has continued to streamline over the years and has become a great employer to work for. They value their staffs opinion and continue to promote within by noticing those that put in hard work and effort. If you like to work hard, and push your limits, ICONMA is the place for you. They provide hands on training, and are continuously mentoring the team.
ICONMA has a strong Client base, with many Fortune 500, and Fortune 1000 companies. The Sales/Account Management Team is compiled of tenured employees who have built strong relationships over the years.
While every Recruiter generally has metrics in the Staffing Industry, ICONMA works hard with the Recruitment Team to ensure the Recruiters have what they need to be successful. They will review metrics on a monthly basis, and work closely with the team one on one if there are any challenges, working to ensure everyone has the opportunity to hit their numbers.
ICONMA is a woman owned company, and the CEO along with several other members of leadership offer an open door policy. They truly listen to their employees, and value the feedback provided.
ICONMA is competitive in the market as far as salaries, commissions and their benefits. I would just recommend to continue to review benefit packages that can be provided to your employees.
Advice to Management
Keep mentoring, and giving your Employees the opportunity to grow. You've done a great job to promote within, giving your employees the opportunity to excel in their careers.
• Understanding Business logic and supporting various system – Sterling OMS, Business Center, Catalog Manager, Sterling Integrator and Oracle DB2
• Performed End to end testing of various touch points - Order origination, Order Fulfillment, Order, Settlement and Invoicing and Sales
• Order creation via API Tester
• Experience understanding of XML request / response from SI B2B integrator
• Ship orders from Warehouse Management Systems and EDI generator for 3rd party SKU’s or items
• Inventory validation across systems (Catalog Manager and Sterling) before and after order placed
• Validate load capacity based on sourcing logic as part of testing
• Adjusting inventory for testing using HTTP API Tester and Inventory adjustments in Sterling OMS
• Set up components in Business center based on the business logic
• Verify the configuration files in Sterling by using Application Manager within the part of sourcing logic
• Co-ordination between Business, Onsite – Offshore model and Automation Support