Mission: To provide industry leading technology and resources to our clients allowing them to build the business of their dreams.
I worked at IDSTC full-time (More than a year)
- Fun place to work at. Everybody gets along and it really feels like a family. Every Friday we get together for lunch. Every Thursday there's the bowling league that part of the company is part of. There's fun company events like dressing up for Halloween. Made some great friends here.
- Modern technology. The new Acuta platform that will take over the older platform in the very near future is all new technology based off the Azure cloud. The development tech stack based off the latest in .NET. including .NET MVC and .NET Core, and the latest C# version and features.
- Senior developers are open to new things. Over my tenure at IDSTC, I've seen great improvements in the technology or the way development is done based off recommendations to the senior team. They aren't stuck in the old ways.
- CEO is a great guy. It's a small company so he's very visible. He makes things fun and really cares about the employees. He's introducing a bonus structure later on this year.
- The older platform is still being supported somewhat. It'd be nice if we could get off of it completely so all resources can be focused on the new one, Acuta. That seems like it's going to happen soon.
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work. Get off the older platform as soon as possible (we are already headed in this direction, but the sooner the better).
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –