I worked at IG full-time (Less than a year)
Great place to work, I would reccomend anyone and everyone work there. Do you like to have fun then this should be a blast for
Lots of hours but well worth every minute. Be advised to have some fun when working and working. There is plenty of opportunity to groe too.
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work!
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at IG (London, England (UK)) in March 2018.
The first stage was the phone interview. It was very technical, I answered about 70% correctly and clearly, the other 30% I needed to do a bit more revision. They said the next stage would have been a face to face and an onsite technical test.