I have been working at IMDb full-time (Less than a year)
- You'll work alongside some of the best talent in engineering, product, and operations.
- It's a great learning culture; most folks are happy to teach you something new.
- You'll create, support and improve features used and loved by millions of customers -- including celebrities and movie industry pros.
- You'll get to leverage cool Amazon tech and occasionally collaborate with other Amazon teams like Prime Video, Amazon Studios and others.
- We run at breakneck speed; fully-fledged design and tech specs are a luxury. Ownership means being ready to ask questions and fill the gaps.
- Product and prioritization changes can come fast; you have to roll with it (or speak up).
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IMDb (Seattle, WA) in July 2017.
There were two phone screens, one with the hiring manager and another with member on team. This was followed by five on-site interviews (45 minutes to an hour each) with various leaders across the company.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –