I have been working at INPUT 1 full-time (More than 5 years)
(1) A company that seems to really care for its employees. I'm shocked by the number of people that have been here for over 10 years...a good sign.
(2) Pretty good benefits including a 401K plan that I did participate in for the first three years that I was eligible.
(3) Really nice co-workers that I love to be around.
(1) May need more staff in some areas as the workload can get busy at times.
(2) I wish my manager communicated more effectively to our team.
Advice to Management
Promote the smart, hard working people of the firm.
Scheduled a phone interview. Informed the interviewer of the best times to call and they did not specify exactly when the call would take place. The interviewer had specified an "afternoon" as a time. Poor communication and lack of responses via email. Decided to turn down the interview after waiting for several hours with no response from the interviewer.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –