I have been working at INPUT 1 full-time (More than a year)
Happily there are too many to mention but here are a few.
• Input 1 is the most well managed company I have ever worked for. Not to mention all the executives are truly nice, caring people.
• Upon employment everyone starts attending "Corporate Education" training once a week for several weeks. This is a way for everyone to be cross-trained and/or informed of what other departments are responsible for. The benefits are far-reaching since this also opens the door for employee to befriend persons from other departments adding to the overall family feeling of the company.
• My manager is concerned about my well-being, respects my work/life balance.
• Coming to the table with new ideas, solutions, research are encouraged.
• They have given me the means and time to broaden my education to meet challenges that have come up for me. Plus my boss is always willing to teach me new things.
• The atmosphere is professional but the management makes it a point to keep it casual in spirit. They have successfully achieved this balance.
• There is no opportunity to work from home in any department.
• First year should include more paid holidays and sick time.
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work!
I applied online. I interviewed at INPUT 1 (Woodland Hills, CA) in August 2017.
Personality and intelligence tests before in-person interview, more testing during the in-person interview. Interview was 4 hours (testing + 3 separate interviews). Never received a reply to the post interview thank you e-mail, nor to the follow up e-mail sent a couple of weeks after the interview. Not even a courtesy e-mail "thanks, but no thanks, we chose someone else".
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –