Mission: ISN’s mission is to collect, verify, and organize contractor information to improve the efficiency, compliance, and safety performance of our client and contractor customers.
Our vision is to be the global thought leader, facilitator, and source of ...
I have been working at ISN Software full-time (More than a year)
- Great benefits (100% paid, 3 weeks vacation)
- Nice and happy coworkers
- Great communications and company is pretty transparent
- Lots of teams to bounce around between if desired
- 9-4 on Fridays
- Lots of nice parties and events (quarterly)
- Very health conscious company
- Popular "taxi rule", which reimburses for uber/taxi's if it is unsafe for you to drive, or for going to events
- Slow paced, but busy
- Work environment is short cube based for non-customer service, and you are packed in pretty tight
- Expect to spend months in a training status
- Expect to dress better than business casual
- Poor management at every level
- Lack of vision and no leadership
Advice to Management
Implement a review process not just from manager to subordinate, but also from subordinate to manager. This is critical in a company that promotes based on tenure, else bring in more outside people for positions above first tiered management.
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ISN Software.
Starts recruiting on college campuses, then you're invited to a meet and greet at a restaurant the night before interviews. The next day was short 1-2 interviews with the recruiters who were at the meet and greet. If you're advanced to the next round you will be sent to their headquarters in Dallas, TX. The interviews there begin with a reception the night before with a lot of the employees and candidates. The next day you are given a schedule for the interview day and have about 5 speed dating interviews along with a short presentation.