- Redwood City, CA
- 501 to 1000 Employees
- 2 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2011
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Food & Beverage Manufacturing
What people are saying about Impossible Foods
Got a burning question about Impossible Foods? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Impossible Foods employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Impossible Foods Reviews
- smart, driven, unique, fun people - no question the company best positioned to have a monumental impact on how food impacts our planet - making the hard but necessary changes to position the company and our mission for long term success - winning has so much more satisfaction and meaning than just financial - transparent with entire company on latest developments, state of the business, etc
- the transition from startup to mature CPG company can feel difficult at times even if headed in the right direction - working alongside people with and without food industry experience helps in some ways but can be challenging in others
Impossible Foods Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in United StatesNo OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult InterviewApplication
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Impossible Foods (United States)
InterviewSuper thorough interview with multiple rounds, one take home assignment, and round answering questions deep diving into assignment. Everyone was kind, informative and I felt like I connected with the team and was excited about the role. Unfortunately, after getting a verbal offer and benefits package sent to me, the recruiter notified me a few days later saying that they were no longer going to fill the role.Interview
Recruiter questions for interest in role and company, questions about experience regarding role, deep dive questions of data assignmentAnswer Question
See All 93 interviews
We’re honored to be recognized on @WayUp’s Top 100 Internship Programs list for 2021! Our interns work on meaningful projects that help drive our mission forward. Big thanks to all our brilliant interns. We can’t wait to see what they accomplish next!
Impossible™ Chicken Nuggets Made From Plants are now available in select restaurants and will be expanding to more than 10,000 grocery stores by the end of the year! Impossible™ Chicken Nuggets Made From Plants are so good, they beat the leading animal chicken nuggets in a blind taste test.
Impossible Foods Awards & Accolades
- Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality, Human Rights Campaign’s (HRC) Corporate Equality Index, 2021
- 2021 Forbes America's Best Startup Employers, Forbes, 2021
Popular Careers with Impossible Foods Job Seekers
Impossible Foods FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Impossible Foods Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Competitive pay, benefits, personal and professional development encouraged, mobility within company...
September 8, 2021
People Also Ask about Impossible Foods
Employees rate Impossible Foods 3 out of 5 stars based on 175 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 41% of employees would recommend working at Impossible Foods to a friend. This is based on 175 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
57% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Impossible Foods as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Impossible Foods.
32% of employees think that Impossible Foods has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.