I worked at In-N-Out Burger part-time (More than a year)
-Great work environment
- Created the best of friends, everyone was like family
- Endless memories/laughs and rushes/long nights conquered
- So much room for growth
- Meet the best people
- Fun, fast paced, stand is full of energy
- Hard work does not go unnoticed
- Had a great store manager
- Proud to have worked for the company
- Unbalanced shifts
- 6 hours of non stop action with only a 10 minute break
- Closing shifts close at 1-130am. There til 2-230am. Sometimes gotta come back for the morning shift 10-1030am. (turn around shifts)
- Being on the same position the whole shift. Repetitive movement
- Cleaning the grill and the potato room
- Rude customers
Advice to Management
- quit because of a bad assistant manager -- scheduled to close all weekend several weeks in a row, bad attitude, two face, etc.
- you really gotta make sure you're good with the management team
- But sometimes it doesn't work out and personalities clash
I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Irvine, CA).
For the stores : Online application followed by a interview at the store location followed by either a second interview or straight to an offer or not.
For Corporate: Submit a resume followed by 3 interviews. first interview is over the Phone with an HR rep, the 2nd is in person with the Hiring Manger and HR Rep followed by a third with the Hiring Manager and Director.