I worked at InMotion Hosting full-time (More than a year)
- All in all, a great place to start a career
- A BIG- small business
- You can learn a lot if you're driven
- company is growing, so lots of new projects to work on....lots of work
- You have a direct impact on the company growth
- you'll learn A LOT
- No PTO required for oil change, get stuck in traffic, etc
- Pay is not great - struggled to get a raise (minimal) even though my work showed great strides in profit.
- Growth within company doesn't seem to be merit based, mostly based on time with company
- no flexibility in work/life (needed to record my time, even though I was salaried)
Advice to Management
- Need to show appreciation for employees by offering better advancement opportunities, encouraging them to grow (even beyond your knowledge and experience), and be flexible with work schedule. If you don't give a raise, and don't nurture learning, and don't have a clear plan for growth - don't be surprised when talent starts to look for another job.
I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at InMotion Hosting.
Online one way interview where you answer some general questions and once that is approved you get a face to face interview. Mostly seeing how well you would fit the company. It's a pretty straightforward process.
Why Work Here? We are a mid-size company with a small business feel. We listen to our team members and have an Innovation Program to capture their new ideas. We like to have fun which means friendly competitions, weekly food, parties, and much more.
To see what's new at InMotion Hosting, follow us on our blog at http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vIh9V or check us out on Facebook @WorkingAtInMotionHosting
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –