I have been working at IncWorx full-time (More than a year)
- Probably the best team I have worked with in my career: not only are they, I dare say, the most competent and knowledgeable people when it comes to SharePoint and Office 365, but also a really, really nice bunch!
- I have felt part of the team from day one and never looked back on my decision to join them.
- IncWorx is a real team, as in each senior member is an expert at what they do, system administration, development or business analysis, the combined experience is impressive and those who are not yet experts are eager to learn.
- Mentoring of junior staff is always a challenge when it comes to products as wide and complex as those IncWorx supports. I believe our junior staff gets exposed to many different aspects of the industry and this provides them with a choice of specialties they can pursue; an exposure they may not have had in a larger company.
- IncWorx is a company of today, which works on and uses the latest technology to improve its employees quality of life.
Hard to say, so far I can't think of any.
Advice to Management
Please keep your high standards when hiring new folks!
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IncWorx in October 2013.
Had a great phone interview with a manager; he was very knowledgeable and did a great job of describing the company and job.
IncWorx is evolving and has launched a whole new brand image, content and blog. Everything is updated to the latest info you need to know in order to make a great decision. If you haven't seen it yet, check it out at http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQlGT