Mission: To design systems that unite people to make it easy to create social impact from the bottom up, to fill up for the gaping gaps governments and the UN are leaving behind.
I have been working at Incitement full-time (Less than a year)
- Incitement is not the regular company that you are used to seeing. They have a culture of work but also a culture of fun, freedom, personal and professional growth and unity. We go to dinners and parties together, we care about each other, we are a family.
- Flexible hours, pool days and every Friday we work from home.
- Incitement gives you the chance to continue your formation in your position in order to grow. For example, you can pick a book every month and have access to Lynda.
- There is a really good relationship with all the colleagues.
-Macbooks for everyone
- There are meetings every week to follow up the performance and help with the problems that we can face.
- When there is a birthday we celebrate together with activities, cakes, and gifts.
- They give you the chance to be part of volunteer programs in the weekends.
- We get paid earlier than the average. Around the last week of every month.
-They make u feel like go to working doesn't have to be boring and painful.
- With all the new hires the office is getting smaller.
- Wifi connection is not to good sometimes.
- Sometimes It's a little difficult to focus because of the calls and meetings.
Advice to Management
- Get a bigger office in the future.
I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Incitement (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in April 2016.
Was very well structured , asked more about my commitment to the company rather about my educational background . My contribution to make the company better. There were 3 steps . Step 1 was a cultural interview , the next one was an assignment and the last one was an interview by the CEO