- San Jose, CA
- 1001 to 5000 Employees
- 8 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (INFN)
- Founded in 2001
- Revenue: $1 to $5 billion (USD)
- Electronics Manufacturing
Infinera India Hosts Premier League 2023 Annual Cricket Tournament - Cricket made a grand comeback in 2023 at Infinera India. Happening after a break of three years due to the pandemic, the tournament lived up to all the hype around it and then some more. With 15 matches over the two weekends, the players' fitness levels also were put under pressure playing in such hot conditions. But the enthusiasm and the passion for the game kept everyone on their toes throughout the whole thing. Right from interns to directors, everyone showed great energy, with some even putting their bodies on the line. The number of close matches this year made the tournament even more thrilling, with the teams hardly giving anything away to the opposition. The joy of sport brought everyone together in a way only sport can. The Infinera Tuskers were crowned the champions with our second team, The Hardware Hammers winning as runners up.
Infinera is proud to partner with international children’s charity Street Child to renovate a school in the Kalobeyei refugee settlement in Kenya. Find out more about this project, now complete, in a new post from Neil Sugden on the Infinera blog
Company motto is positive intent and we live it. Brilliant and dedicated people!
We are in a competitive market and not at where we want to be yet but an excellent strategy to get us there.
- Anonymous Employee in BengaluruNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
Interviewit had 2 rounds first was a technical round where they came up with basic questions on topics like communication networks,oops,digital electronics, integrated circuits to test my basics. The second round was all about QA testing and automations in it.Interview
1. What is the basic principle behind optical fibre? 2. Which mode of communication is the best for long distance? 3.What do you know about WDM? 4. Automation in testing explainAnswer Question
See All 147 interviews
Infinera Awards & Accolades
- America's Most Responsible Companies of 2022, Newsweek, 2022
- DT Green Future Best Practice Awards, DT, 2022
- OSA's Paul F. Forman Team Engineering Excellence Award, OSA, 2021
- 2020 Richardson EDGE Award, Richardson Economic Development Partnership, 2020
- XR Optics - Most Innovative Product at ECOC 2020, ECOC, 2020
Popular Careers with Infinera Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Infinera Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Good benefits, good management and ability to WFH....
June 22, 2023
People Also Ask about Infinera
Employees rate Infinera 4.2 out of 5 stars based on 748 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 83% of employees would recommend working at Infinera to a friend. This is based on 748 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
75% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Infinera as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Infinera.
72% of employees think that Infinera has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.