Mission: Infinite Energy markets wholesale and retail energy products in an ethical and profitable manner. Infinite Energy grows the company by investing in quality personnel and quality business partnerships. Infinite Energy provides an unparalleled customer experience.
I worked at Infinite Energy part-time (More than a year)
- Senior Software Developers that are willing to help you grow
- Agile/Scrum (works to the benefit of the developers)
- Flexible hours
- Increasing initiatives to work with modern frameworks (C#, Angular.js)
- Pay for a Software Developer I position could be higher
- Teams are in a bit of flux as employees come and go
Advice to Management
Reward your Software Developers well and hire the best of the best. Mediocrity does not bode well for future growth.
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infinite Energy (Gainesville, FL) in March 2017.
Very welcoming, make you feel comfortable. Great staff. I believe that an interview goes two ways. But if it does not work out, at least let the job seeker know. It is respectful. Aside from the negative, All appearances show that this is a great place to work.