- Vodnjan, Croatia
- 1001 to 5000 Employees
- Company - Private
- Telecommunications Services
- Unknown / Non-Applicable
ProsWork with really smart people. Fast-paced setting and never dull. Get to travel to different countries.
ConsStrategic direction changes often, so not a good place for someone who struggles with ambiguity.
Diversity & Inclusion at Infobip
- Anonymous Employee in CanadaAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infobip (Canada)
InterviewI had an initial interview to meet the hiring manager and HR manager. I was then given a written assignment with some information about the industry and questions about how I would approach the job. Then a second interview to review my answers, then a third interview with the actual team. Then reference check, offer letter.Interview
How I would ramp up quickly.1 Answers
See All 162 interviews
Infobip Awards & Accolades
- Best A2P SMS messaging provider by mobile operators and enterprises, ROCCO, 2021
- Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS), IDC MarketScape, 2021
- Best CPaaS Provider of the Year, Juniper, 2021
- Best RCS Provider of the Year,, Juniper, 2021
- Mover & Shaker in Telco Innovation, Juniper, 2021
Popular Careers with Infobip Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Infobip Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Infobip
Employees rate Infobip 4.1 out of 5 stars based on 664 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 82% of employees would recommend working at Infobip to a friend. This is based on 641 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
57% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Infobip as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.8 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Infobip.
77% of employees think that Infobip has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.