http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQBXw—30+ days ago
Mission: Infogain’s mission is to be a recognized leader and trusted partner by providing high value, high quality software solutions.
Infogain provides digital transformation of front-end, customer-facing technologies, processes and applications that lead to a more efficient and streamlined customer experience. We deliver end-to-end solutions, serving as a virtual extension to our client’s organizations. Our customer retention rates of 90%+ over a five-year period are a testament to the loyalty and trust from this relationship.
Offering solutions for the High-Tech, retail, Travel and Hospitality, Healthcare and Life Sciences and Insurance verticals, Infogain specializes in areas such as software product engineering, digital service automation, mobility, and Cloud. A fast growing IT firm, we service 5 of the world's largest 50, and 20 of the world's largest 1000 enterprises.
Our Mission and Values
To be a recognized leader and trusted partner by providing high value and high quality software solutions.
This is an exciting time to expand your career in the fast-paced IT industry. With Infogain’s growth trajectory, you will discover a wide variety of projects and training opportunities designed to help your professional growth. Will you consider joining Infogain? Read the "Top Ten Reasons to Make Your Career at Infogain."
We incubate the leadership attributes of our employees by promoting entrepreneurial ventures and combine them with strong technical and business plans. Our employees are inspired and learn from some of the most brilliant minds in the industry. With nine (9) global delivery centers, our technological leadership is exemplified by these facts:
1) Established, 25-years+ IT firm with headquarters in the US, Silicon Valley, California.
2) Impressive and Fast Growth IT firm
- 20%+ revenue CAGR outpacing industry growth by more than 20%.
- Infogain has more than doubled its revenue over the past four years.
- $63M investment by ChrysCapital for growth.
3) Exciting and Energetic Focus – Infogainers enjoy challenging and rewarding work with our clients and partners in the High-Tech, Retail and Insurance industries.
4) Formal Career Development Program –Grow your career along the same path as Rajeev Nagpal and Maneesh Sharma. Both developed their talents and time and rose up the ranks to VP / AVP, helping make Infogain an employer of choice and one of the fastest growing IT firms.
5) Fun and Friendly Atmosphere with festivals and celebrations, special events, cultural and wellness clubs, and sports that include Cricket matches, Table Tennis, Carom and Badminton tournaments.
6) Rewarding Work-Life Balance – Infogainers receive generous Leaves with financial compensation forhealth issues, family and personal needs. They also have the flexibility to enroll their children in Infogain’s in-house day care facility. Subsidized food for breakfast lunch, and afterhours snacks are also available to all Infogainers.
7) Next Generation Technology Opportunities – Expand your skill set with newer technologies, such as the Cloud and mobility, and broaden your horizons by working with Infogain’s world class partners including Oracle, Microsoft and Salesforce.
8) International Project Opportunities with Known Brands & Fortune 100 Companies –Want to travel abroad? Approximately 25% of India-based Infogainers travel to the US each year to work with our clients in the high-tech, retail and insurance industries
9) Fantastic Awards and Recognitions are awarded to Infogainers for instant, monthly, quarterly, annual, and service time recognitions.
10) Progressive and Gradual Training Programs --Maintain Your Technological Skills with Infogain’s Training Programs. Also receive financial reimbursement for other training, certifications and certification renewals.
At Infogain, we consider people our most valuable assets. With close to 4,000 “Infogainers” globally, we strive to promote an environment where each employee is happy and confident to be a part of the Infogain Team. We value honesty, transparency and integrity, in a work atmosphere that is innovative, collaborative, customer-centric and social. We want our people to pursue their passions at Infogain and to succeed. It is their enthusiasm, hard work and dedication that makes Infogain the successful company that it is today.
We are honored that Infogain has been recognized as “employer of choice” in both India and the United States. Life at Infogain is rewarding for Infogainers in many ways:
Will you join us? Want to learn more about careers at Infogain? Read more reviews here on Glassdoor and visit the career section of our website at http://www.infogain.com/careers/careers.html for more information.
The work culture of an “Infogainer” is team-oriented and employee-centered, along with knowledge sharing and innovation. We are committed to honesty, integrity, and transparency.
We believe that social interactions combined with performance recognition and a well-defined career path ensures that our company succeeds and we all enjoy benefits of what we deliver.
Infogain’s work culture is characterized by:
Conducive Work Environment:
At Infogain, our employee’s health and wellness and a happy work-life balance are top priorities. The following is a partial list of the many benefits enjoyed by “Infogainers.”
Education & Training
Health & Wellness
For more information, read the "Social" tab.
At Infogain, we believe that social interaction and fun are an important part of our professional well-being. We encourage our employees to participate in various events, clubs and activities.
I worked at Infogain (More than 3 years)
If you have work then everything is good.
No work no money. Make sure you are not on bench.
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infogain.
Very technical rounds
two rounds, .net related queations and SQL also
asked design pattern
They kept asking about design patterns, some scenario based questions , and .net basics
they also asked about SQL basics, They asked few queries as well which were really hard and tough