Mission: To turn our clients into Superfans!
I have been working at Informz full-time
- Being an effective employee will result in advancement.
- On-the-job learning and coaching is encouraged in every department
- Lots of opportunity to learn skills related to web technologies
- Pizza on Fridays, Bagels for Breakfast on Mondays
- There is a lot of freedom in how you can have an impact on the company - ideas are always welcome, and taking action in practical ways on an individual basis is always encouraged (thinking/acting outside the box)
The direction of some projects are sometimes unclear, so to be effective you may need to take some risks and make some decisions to push projects forward. While this is never met with hostility from managers and team leads, this can create a certain level of stress for the individual who is concerned with doing great work.
Advice to Management
Continue to do a great job of keeping an eye out for leaders among employees. Strong team leads can yield better results and collaboration within those teams and across the company. Those who face the con listed above with a fearless/can-do attitude may be good candidates for team leads, which in turn can help resolve that issue in a big way.
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Informz (New York, NY) in June 2016.
I worked with their technical recruiter who was most helpful. She explained the process and explained how their culture is. I always got updates and the team I met through a phone interview asked questions about my technical background and invited me back for a technical exercise. Overall it was a positive experience.
Happy Valentines Day from Informz!
We decided to combine two great games today at our Super Bowl Party...Football & Bingo!