http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQXxj—30+ days ago
Mission: Do Good Foundation
InsideSales’ Do Good Foundation is committed to helping the disadvantaged, children and women in need, and the intellectually and emotionally challenged by giving 1% of our product, 1% of our employees' time, and 1% of ...
As the thought leader in the evolving inside sales and Lead Response Management industries, InsideSales.com provides software, training, and consulting solutions for organizations who want to transform the productivity and professionalism of their sales teams.
InsideSales.com research has been published in Inc. and the Harvard Business Review, and the company's original Lead Response Management study has been downloaded nearly 50,000 times, and cited by leading industry research firms like CSO Insights. InsideSales.com solutions are proven to increase lead conversions, qualification rates, and sales rep performance, while driving key metrics and analytics to connect effort with real results.
The company's flagship PowerDialer™ has been proven to double agent productivity while prospecting, and its counterpart, the PowerDialer™ for Salesforce™, is the only cross-platform, cross-browser dialing solution integrated directly into the world's leading CRM.
The company is currently based in Provo, Utah, rated one of Forbes Magazine's Top 10 Most Livable Cities.
"The energy throughout the company, specifically on the sales floor, is unlike any other company I've ever worked for. In other sales departments it's a typical cubicle environment - that's not the case at InsideSales.com. With the sales room set up as an open-workspace, employees build stronger relationships with each other that boost productivity and enable efficiency. InsideSales.com provides me with an exciting position where the growth and thought leadership are bringing about great things for those who get involved now."
- Bryan, Professional Services Account Executive
"The best part of working at InsideSales.com is the atmosphere – management really invests in each employee. When I first started, I wasn't the strongest sales rep on the floor. My manager mentored me and provided me with sales tips that have enabled me to succeed. Now I'm among the top of the BDS team in performance. InsideSales.com teaches you skills that are taking the industry to the next level.”
- Duke, Business Development Specialist
“InsideSales.com utilizes my strengths and I get to do what I love to do. Every day is different and goals are clearly measured with very clear expectations. The transparency of the company helps me see how reaching the goals I’ve set for myself help further progress InsideSales.com. At InsideSales.com I have a future, and I know if I work hard and contribute my best to this company, I’ll reap the benefits personally and as a team member.”
- Tori, Education Specialist
“While working for a Fortune 100 company, I spent two years looking around the country for the next game changer. When I found InsideSales.com, I knew I had to be a part of what they were doing. We are revolutionizing an entire industry and that is fun to do!”
- Jonathan, Sales Account Executive Manager
“InsideSales.com gave me the opportunity to grow professionally in an environment I’ve never experienced at other companies. This is a company that really appreciates their employees and prides itself on creating a culture and attitude that is very open and casual. If you have a question or want to learn something new to expand your skill set, all you have to do is ask. Because InsideSales.com is very team oriented and has a strong group feeling, we all work together to solve problems ensuring our professional success.”
- Alyssa, Product Specialist Team Lead
“Our teams work well together. We have department trainings and opportunities to share our knowledge with each other. Some people who are stronger in one particular area will give others the help and teach the team more about what they may not be as strong at. We work hard and then celebrate our success. We certify, learn everything we need to know, and are well-prepared for what is expected of us.”
- Megan, Business Intelligence Specialist
We are Acclerators.We call our colleagues "accelerators," a collection of brilliant people passionately pursuing life. We are not like any other company. Our culture is defined by our values.
We are Maniacal. We pursue winning with unbridled enthusiasm. Normal people don't make history, so we laugh in the face or normalcy. We are so tenacious and relentless that sometimes it's scary.
We Own It. If we find something broken, we fix it. We own problems until they are solved. We get things done. We execute to a plan. Our employees own a piece of our customers' success.
We Iterate. We test, improve, fail fast and learn. InsideSales.com has evolved and adapted many times since its inception in 2004. We test everything and use data to make decisions.
We are Scrappy. We win by getting things done with grit and determination. We do things faster and better and at a lower cost so our owners, employees and customers always benefit.
We are Blunt. We are open, honest and transparent. We refuse to play politics. We believe candor is a virtue. You know where you stand with us.
We Zig. If everyone goes one way, we go the other. We innovate, buck downward trends, ride upward trends, and love to do what can't be done.
We Do Good. We choose to give back along the way. Through our Do Good Foundation, we donate 1 percent of our revenue, our emlpyees' time, and our product to worthy local causes.
Accelerate your career. Apply here.
Utah represents the best of the Rocky Mountains and the Southwest desert. The snow-capped mountain peaks in the North and the striking red-rock transformations in the South provide beautiful scenery no matter where in the state you are.
Many people and businesses are moving to Utah to take advantage of its booming economy. The state's unemployment rate is well below the national average, and it houses one of the fastest growing technology bases in the United States.
Named after the famous Silicon Valley, the Silicon Slopes contain a cluster of information technology, software development, hardware manufacturing and research firms.
Be a part of something bigger than yourself- be a part of changing someone else's world. InsideSales.com's Do Good Foundation believes in the spirit of teamwork and giving back to its community.
We live the 1/1/1 method. We donate 1 percent of employee time, 1 percent of company revenue and 1 percent of our product to worthy causes.
The story of the first ever Girl Code event by InsideSales.com's Do Good Foundation.
Stand out among your peers with an internship from InsideSales.com. Your internship experience will expose you to the world of predictive analytics and machine learning technologies, and show you how to apply each in real world scenarios.
InsideSales.com is looking for skilled accelerators to join our team in the summer of 2016. You will have access to executives on a weekly basis and participate in a fast-paced team environment solving real problems for real clients. You will also participate in meaningful service projects and fun activities, while getting to know the beautiful Utah landscape. Join us for a learning experience like no other!
I worked at InsideSales.Com full-time (More than a year)
- Got a big raise within 6 months
- Promoted to a superior role within a year
- Loved my teammates, manager and projects we worked on.
- Pool tables, ping pong tables, free soda and coffee machine.
- Computer, monitors and overall equipment and tools were excellent.
- I felt valued, trustworthy and competent.
- Lots of different projects with flexibility, so I learned an incredible variety of tools, frameworks and languages.
- Lan house with good computers that provided some fun team gaming.
(I feel like a lot of people try to "speak for the whole company" and try to define the entire "culture". Plus, there's a lot of resentment in some reviews that don't necessarily define the sum of all personal experiences here)
- I rarely took anything from the snack bar, because it was too expensive. Specially with Sam's club right around the corner.
- With the open floor space and the on-boarding instruction that we should always "help each other", I was interrupted in the middle of my flow a few times, which is counter productive. The instruction should be: Help others, without interrupting your flow. Or, take breaks and help others.
- Not a lot of "work from home" incentive. I guess that might also vary from manager to manager. I personally feel happy when I have the opportunity to work from home at least once a week. If an engineer is not trusted to work from home, once in a while, then the engineer shouldn't have been hired.
Advice to Management
- Trust your people. Engineers are talented individuals who want to feel valued and productive. In an increasingly competitive market for engineers, companies who trust them and give them flexible hours, raises, WFH, etc, win. (I personally felt value and trusted here, but I know others who don't)
- Insidesales was full of "rumors" that, IMO, fueled resentment. Give employees a trusted channel where they can "vent" or hash out concerns about upper management. I know people who literally left because they hated X or Y up in the management chain.
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at InsideSales.Com (Salt Lake City, UT).
Phone interview with a corporate recruiter. Onsite for 3 interviews with hiring managers. Two of the managers seemed like good guys and people you would want to work with and for as managers. The last one was a manager that just talked about himself for 30mins and how he was taking a pay cut to be manager. I decided at that time I didn't want to work at a company that had managers that acted like a bully