Mission: Do Good Foundation
InsideSales’ Do Good Foundation is committed to helping the disadvantaged, children and women in need, and the intellectually and emotionally challenged by giving 1% of our product, 1% of our employees' time, and 1% of ...
I have been working at InsideSales.Com full-time (More than a year)
- Plenty of opportunities to solve problems in Sales using technology. Good freedom to express your opinions and potential to grow within the company.
- Tech stack used is latest and all the engineers perform a full stock role, which means you get exposure to wide range of tools and frameworks. There is not much pressure and work life balance is great.
- Downtown SLC office location is great, smart and friendly employees all around giving a startup feel.
- Some Product teams get more attention and resources than other.
- At times there has been a lack of product direction which resulted in projects going down the drain.
Advice to Management
Stick on to a clear vision and trust your engineers.
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at InsideSales.Com (Provo, UT) in November 2017.
I felt that the two gentlemen that interviewed me didn't ask very well thought out questions. I wasn't able to highlight anything I've accomplished, or any of my strong characteristics. They asked basic interview questions only relating to my experience. They were dull, and didn't ask me to highlight my attributes. I'm not sure if this is typical of Insidesales.com, but I was not impressed.