Mission: The Instapage mission is to help our customers scale post-click optimization. We envision a world where every potential customer gets a personalized post-click experience.
We’re looking for talented, motivated people like you to join our team and take us to the next level. Instapage offers competitive salaries, shared equity ownership, and full health benefits.
We offer a competitive base salary, with performance-based rewards. These are driven by the scope of each role, their responsibilities, and individual performance.
We like our employees happy, healthy, and taken care of. We provide access to premier health care plans and even cover 50% of your dependents.
We offer a highly motivating environment in which to work, develop, and be creative with our main office located in the heart of SOMA in San Francisco.
Forget those cheesy team-building exercises. We give employees the chance to get away from the daily grind to unwind, have fun, and discover more about one another.
We offer our employees ownership interest in our company from the start. This right "vests" with time, so employees eventually gain control of this option.
We offer the opportunity to meet family needs, personal obligations, and life responsibilities through convenient, flexible work hours that fit your schedule.
Transferring to a new location can be stressful for employees and their families. We recognize this and want to make it as easy and trouble-free as possible.
As a full time employee, you get 120 hours of paid time off, plus major U.S. holidays.
I worked at Instapage full-time (More than a year)
Its a long list:
1. Excellent work-life balance, the company encourages us to take time off and never get burnt out
2. Work environment is a lot of fun, pet-friendly, beer/wine friendly and in general very favorable to group activities/fun events
3. The company is truly #1 in its category of Post Click Optimization and Landing Pages and is racing towards the unicorn status
4. The company takes customer/partner/affiliate feedback quite seriously and tries to deliver as much output as possible on the quality inputs it gets from its stakeholders
5. Great collaboration b/w all departments; Very little politics, red-tapism or slouchy decision making
6. Fabulous growth on its Enterprise Sales business and the company as a whole is very very pro for its Enterprise Customers
7. European offices are doing incredible jobs and are delivering excellent output for the entire company
8. Everyone is very approachable and easy to talk to; There is a very conducive environment for knowledge sharing and multiple stakeholders teaming up to tackle complex and high impact problems
9. The company as well as its employees participate generously in charity / making donations
Nothing specific to the company, but it seems like consumers have been a bit slow in terms of realizing the full potential of Instapage's service offering and product relevance to their Adverting efforts.
Advice to Management
Nothing specific, given their resources they are all doing pretty well.
I applied online. I interviewed at Instapage.
The recruiter contacted me for the initial phone screen. The process too a week. We set up a call, but never heard back from the recuiter later despite regular follow ups.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –