Mission: The Instapage mission is to help our customers scale post-click optimization. We envision a world where every potential customer gets a personalized post-click experience.
We’re looking for talented, motivated people like you to join our team and take us to the next level. Instapage offers competitive salaries, shared equity ownership, and full health benefits.
We offer a competitive base salary, with performance-based rewards. These are driven by the scope of each role, their responsibilities, and individual performance.
We like our employees happy, healthy, and taken care of. We provide access to premier health care plans and even cover 50% of your dependents.
We offer a highly motivating environment in which to work, develop, and be creative with our main office located in the heart of SOMA in San Francisco.
Forget those cheesy team-building exercises. We give employees the chance to get away from the daily grind to unwind, have fun, and discover more about one another.
We offer our employees ownership interest in our company from the start. This right "vests" with time, so employees eventually gain control of this option.
We offer the opportunity to meet family needs, personal obligations, and life responsibilities through convenient, flexible work hours that fit your schedule.
Transferring to a new location can be stressful for employees and their families. We recognize this and want to make it as easy and trouble-free as possible.
As a full time employee, you get 120 hours of paid time off, plus major U.S. holidays.
I have been working at Instapage full-time (Less than a year)
- Been working on the sales team for close to a year now. The VP of Sales is a great manager. He provides a lot of assistance and guidance on deals but doesn't micromanage. Tremendous opportunity to progress your career and make money. We are overflowing with quality inbound!
- In my time I have never lost a deal on product to a competitor and we are truly the leader in the space.
- Have seen the push into Enterprise and investment in all areas really develop (Marketing, Product, Sales)
- Huge Marketing team
- Good culture that promotes work-life balance with lots of good perks
- Most transparency of any company I've worked at
- The lighting in the office is not very good
- Vacation / WFH policy is a little confusing and not quite on par with some other Bay Area companies
Advice to Management
Keep it up and be wary to not let the marketing outpace the product evolution by too much.
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Instapage.
Follow up with HR is terrible. They reached out for an interview and I followed up sending dates multiple times. I didn't hear from them for over a week each time. I encourage better communication and transparency to potential candidates.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –