I have been working at Intelligent Sensing Anywhere full-time
ISA has done in late 2014 a carve-out of its Energy business, wishing to become a new, different and improved company.
In part, these feelings were accomplished:
- Very interesting work and market (both nationally and internationally);
- Constant adaptation to new technologies;
- Organization with grow potential;
- And a new (and more honest) company management.
Although the change improved some areas, others still need attention:
- There's still salary inequalities to solve and old promises not kept (created on the Old ISA);
- Daily struggle to survive after the economic crash (which means less career opportunities and some lethargy on people's attitude to overcome);
- There are internal organizational inefficiencies to solve.
Advice to Management
Slow down. Stop thinking mostly on the short term. Improve global communication. Don't overlook the human factors: we do need inspiration! Be more pro-active on change management to solve some of the legacy issues from the old ISA.
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intelligent Sensing Anywhere (Coimbra, Coimbra (Portugal)) in January 2014.
It was a very open and easy interview (which was already expected given the nature of the job - academic traineeship). This made me very confident and allowed me to be myself during the whole process.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –