I worked at Intelliswift full-time (More than 3 years)
- Solid client base in Bay Area and Los Angeles area - California
- Friendly Management & HR team
- Responsive to all inquires
- Best Immigration & Attorney team in the works
No Cons at this moment
Advice to Management
Keep up the momentum!!
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Intelliswift (San Jose, CA) in November 2014.
1) a phone interview with initial contact at Intelliswift
2) a phone interview with initial contact's boss at Intelliswift
3) a phone interview with Intelliswift's client
4) an onsite interview with Intelliswift's client
------ at a minimum -----
Further Interviews may be necessary depending on situation/client
In my case, the end client was Home.com, a subsidiary or partner with Realtor.com. All questions were regarding Wordpress, and how plugins work within the Wordpress framework via hooks known as actions and filters.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –