I have been working at InterDigital full-time
- Small mobile tech R&D company
- World-class engineering staff
- Performance is rewarded
- Plenty of room to grow and get promoted
- Very interesting and challenging work. You won't be bored.
- Management has shifted gears quite a bit over the last 10 years, making the vision of the company murky for employees
- Compensation is less lucrative over the last few years, being trimmed to be "on par" with industry
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at InterDigital (Conshohocken, PA) in August 2017.
It was the pleasant interview process. There were 4 rounds in total.
Hiring manger introduced the project they are working on, then ask me bunch of questions regarding my project.
Two senior engineers interviewed me at the same time. Pretty similar to what happened in round 1.
3 software engineers asked me a bunch of questions about software development, such as what is the biggest challenge you have ever faced in your software development? How would you test your software?
Director of the department asked me question regarding my background and a bunch of behavior question.