I worked at Interakt full-time (More than a year)
Really can't think of a single one
- Pretty sure the positive reviews are fake.
- The only self-proclaimed shining stars in the company are the founders. They take all credit for all the work done by the minions
- Insecure middle management
- The whole "international offices" is a farce. Essentially, they have a rundown suite or two in an office complex in various obscure neighborhoods in other countries.
- No appreciation for talent. The only talent that matters here is their own which they themselves sing heavenly praises about.
- Feedback given to employees is always personal, hurtful and unprofessional.
- The CEO gathers her minions in a room and gives them a shouting down every other week.
- They let go of people without any prior memo/warning or even appraisal.
- I forgot to mention that they play religious hymns in all the meeting rooms (WHAT!) and frequently conduct "poojas" inside the office with fire et al. If that isn't an occupational hazard, I don't know what is.
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Interakt in March 2013.
I participated in a phone interview which included mostly behavior questions. We discussed my career goals and overall interests in order to determine if there was a fit. The interview was a nice mix of conversation, questions and information. I did not have an in-person interview due to the small U.S. team and the location of the U.S. offices.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –